SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I put some questions to IR at Syntonic... 1. If a user downloads...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I put some questions to IR at Syntonic...

1. If a user downloads Freeway and takes up an offer from a Content Provider, does the user get push notifications when new offers become available?

2. If no push notifications, is this something that is planned for the future? I ask this because if I was data poor, I would want to know if and when a new opportunity to earn data became available.

3. If yes they get push notifications, is the notification from Syntonic or the Telco?

4. While marketing any product costs money, an affordable marketing option may be "friend get friend" where Freeway users get rewarded in data by introducing others to Freeway. Is this something your marketing department have or would consider? Freeway could possibly go viral if this was rolled out, I think.

Their response...

"Thank you for your enquiry.

In terms of your questions, whenever a user downloads Freeway and takes up an offer from a Content Provider, yes, the user does receive push notifications when new offers become available – and the notifications come from Syntonic.

In terms of the friend referral feature, this is something we are looking into, together with other features, and we will keep the market updated on our progress.

Many thanks for your support."

3 days to respond.  All good, I thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.