SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT - General, page-699

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    To be honest, i haven't done nearly as much extensive research into my other investments in the IT sector as i have with Syntonic. IMO, Syntonic is in a fantastic position comparable to others i have invested in. The deals with AT&T and Verizon are testament to that. Whilst i have invested in other penny dreadful's who have a fantastic product, they haven't had the team and the deals in place to back it up.

I would say one company i feel would be comparable would be ONE (One view Health Care). They are and Irish based firm who just listed on the ASX back in March. It listed at $3.58, raising $65Million. Fairly well established already, with product already in several hospitals in AUS, US AND Europe. They develop software for the health sector. Back in May, they had a MC of $235Million (fully diluted) and are currently priced at $6.65 with a high of around $7.20 recently MC of $341Million.

The Oneview platform will allow NYU doctors and nurses to work more efficiently and effectively because it provides better, real-time information about the patient, digitises a range of manual processes, helps staff allocate resources to where they are most needed, reduces waste and provides data and analytical tools to measure productivity and identify where further improvements are possible,”

Whilst Syntonic is still technically starting up, at the end of the day, they have a fantastic product, a fantastic team and the product to generate significant income. We need patience. I have a feeling that Syntonic could be at the price value ONE is at currently in the next couple years.

If you read the above quote from the ONE CEO, it sounds similar to what Dataflex is to the business world.

Syntonic is a long term holder for me. I know this has the ability to go further and these small blips in the radar are nothing if you believe in the product and see the possibilities this company has.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.