SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Here is another excellent point that I've been trying to...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Here is another excellent point that I've been trying to communicate but GG answerd it well in the interview:
    Can you give an example of successful partnership with Freeway?

We’re working with some of the major game publishers around the world. For Reliance Digital Entertainment, we’ve been providing support for over 10 of their apps in Indonesia, India, and Malaysia. Reliance is using our model to encourage gamers to download and engage with their applications.
    Generally, casual games have been an area of focus for us. The companies are fiercely competing for share, and have significant marketing budgets set aside for acquiring and engaging customers.
    Where would this money otherwise go?

They would typically be allocated to Google AdWords or Facebook Ads. Freeway provides an alternative that extends beyond installation to engagement. This is something not provided by either platform.

Let's compare:

1. Google has got a powerful CPC ( Cost Per Click )/Adwords marketing platform.

2. Facebook has got a powerful social media FB advertising platform.

3. Like I have said the SYT CSP with freeway could be a powerful CPA ( Cost Per Action )/Adverting Marketing platform.

Google MC = $582 Billion
    Facebook MC = $387 Billion
    SYT MC = $80 million???

The question I have for all is: We are in the same space as these giants. Even if we only reach 1/10th of the MC of Google or Facebook...What would that translate to?? ..$58Billion or $38Billion...Do the sums guys...Who would be happy?...why not, why not???

Dare to dream?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.