SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Thanks Gold I would be interested in finding out about the...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Thanks Gold

I would be interested in finding out about the original content that was contained in the posted link, as it is of interest to me to see what Tata acknowledge as being the SYT intellectual property given their own suite of patents in the area.

I think @Stocks may have posted the Brian Peebles patents recently and they are extensive. His linked in profile explains the work he has done for Tata.

So the content of the link may reveal what the hold up, other than integrating 2000 Telco partners, might be and what is it that Tata have been working on that allows them to be comfortable in having Verizon take the lead in distribution of software stacks for Telco partners?

If anybody like @L4W3N have actually seen the content where SYT is acknowledged as the owner, I would be most grateful for an idea of the contents if anyone can recall?

My guess based on no facts, is that Tata are working on incorporating their patent that generates coupons similar to Billaway but to allow rewards for other services from the Tata group entities.

Purely speculation, but if I had a diversified conglomerate, it might be good to provide rewards other than just data to differentiate your product.

However pure speculation only with no basis in fact and perhaps wishful thinking, but if SYT were integrated (which would be likely) imagine the upside for play a game and get money off your electricity bill in developing economies. When you read the Peebles Tata patent it seems that is what it may be an extension of the use of the patent.

Regardless thanks to all for the assistance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.