SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

In reading what you are saying regarding the offers, I think to...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    In reading what you are saying regarding the offers, I think to understand it better we need to be aware when using the campaign manager to place offers:

a) Each offer by the content provider is assigned a certain price say for eg. 20c which is converted to 35MB and placed on the freeway to engage the user to play a certain game for 30 mins say.

b) So that the content provider doesn't blow their budget on one campaign, they put a limit in dollar terms say $100. So if you now divide $100/20c = 500. So as soon as 500 users complete playing the game for 30 mins and receive their 35MB each. That offer then expires.

c) Given the number of hungry users in India ( over 1.3 billion people )..I can understand that each and every offer would be taken up by the first 500 users so quickly that the offer expires before the the slow ones ie the 501 user + even get to nibble at it. So in essence it's like dropping fish food into a tank of hungry fish..you snooze you lose.

d) I have absolutely no concern about the freeway platform delivering NOR the sponsored data or data rewards model. If you doubt do some research on Jana the competition that Nick posted up.

It's a matter of attracting more or educating or helping more content providers/app developers to understand how they can reach, acquire and engage more mobile users through the freeway..ie need more feeders to feed a hungry market of 1.3 billion people in India. Once the word gets out to all the app developers that they can now jump on board the freeway campaign manager to do this themselves and be 100% in control of their marketing budget ..ie similiar to the google adwords platform, you will see a surge in more DIY content providers/ app developers/ marketers trying to feed an insatiable appetite in india.
    Last edited by freekid29: 28/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.