SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General, page-1006

1. oke
    3,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    Hi F6T

It's actually $281,087 that was accrued last 3 weeks of the last quarter but wasn't included on the balance sheet because it was to be received this quarter. It's only if the time is taken to read the quarterly activities would this income be known to exist !

That's potentially in excess of $1.2m recurring income per quarter that the wider market doesnt realise exists !!

I know when I want a quickassessment of a company I turn to the last quarterly and seek out the nuts & bolts - cash reserves, cash burn rate and operational costs, and if I saw zero income I might just quit investigating any further.

I'm sure a lot of busy traders / investors have bypassed SYT bcoz of this.. but if they knew of the secure recurring income from Verizon that's on a growth curve ,, they'd be onboard pronto

Using $4.8m/annum as a rough guide we're at a very low PE value . and with high growth more than likely kicking in, the share price should probably be close to 20c based on higher PE valuations as accompanies high growth tech stocks.
    Last edited by oke: 21/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.