SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General, page-1056

1. 1,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1534
    I know it has been said before by myself and many others, and by no means am I trying to ramp anything up as I have an extremely long term view for this company and my investment within it
    But Gary's foresight of the industry, Rahul's ingenuity in creating our platform and the dedicated team who is working around the clock at Syntonic have landed us at the
    Right Time
    Right Place
    with the
    Right Team
    Right Product
    which has led to the
    Right Partnerships
    Right Deals Signed
    Ready to capitalise on this shift the industry is taking into the fundamental new trend that we know as Sponsored Data
    Which realistically is just another new way to advertise on mobiles where everyone WINS
    The beauty of sponsored data being that advertisers, content owners and telcos can dream up a million different ways to utilise this new wave of mobile advertising and break down that mental barrier the majority of us have in our heads associated with data
    And the end user benefits by enabling free access to the internet or the ability to play games and stream content without exorbitant data charges that follow once you breach your data plan
    This really is beginning to feel like the way forward that conglomerates like Tata and Verizon are taking in their transition to cloud based services with a global reach, scaling their businesses out to capture massive audiences worldwide and in turn a slice of the pie grabbed back which is dominated by Google and Facebook presently
    Exciting times ahead for all holders as I truly believe our team has reached an inflection point, which has been held back for us in having to wait for these conglomerates to take action and make this industry the new norm
    We are positioned to take a slice of that global pie in developing nations, developed nations, OTT, Freeway and Dataflex and only have to claim a modest stake in this industry for Syntonic to be a success
    We can be lucky we have Tata and Verizon utilising our suite of technologies as these are the conglomerates that look like they are already getting set to lead the charge on Sponsored Data, and one of the main reasons I believe our platform is unique and not easily replaced or replicated
    Looking forward to see where this team can take us over the next 5 years and just how much of a percentage we can capture from all of their different technologies powered by the CSP
    Very much looking forward to the OTT release followed by the initial beginnings of what our technology is already starting to bring in revenue wise
    Also I am curious as to who the POC integrations have been with and what will materialise from them
    Understanding this is just the beginning of our relationship with Verizon, and I don't usually like to do maths on digital paper, more so just in my head
    But I have seen a lot of hype already over revenue which is ok, but can also lead to disappointment if overhyped
    We won't see any money from June as it will most likely be paid in July
    I am hoping for an amount of the March 280k plus another 300k for April & May putting us somewhere around the 800-900k mark
    I believe this to be reasonably realistic for our starting month of revenue increasing, or at least I hope so
    Once we see this quarterly and if this is how it turns out, I would have to say a lot of investors will turn heads and take note finally of what is being created
    A sustainable company entwined with global conglomerates already beginning to generate sustainable income with a low cash burn and high profits as we move forward
    Only time will tell I guess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.