SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General, page-1380

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    @syzygy

Thank you for coming to my defence in the STT thread. The whole concept of SYT bashing for promoting any relevant and new information on any other thread is becoming nauseating. Especially when seasoned posters and those who have a slightly higher "ranking" amongst others on the website jump in to the same arrogant and bullying nature which is to put down others who wish to share information with others.

The HC idea of ramping etc to me is also nauseating. Posting well thought out relevant, new and referenced information vs. "this looks like it could bounce because I said so" and the former being classified as ramping is farcical to say the least. The routine of why things didn't happen for those same posters when their "non ramping" post didn't come to fruition is also draining.

Something to note form the smartest investor of our time (WB), is to stick to what you know. Hence, we tend to post more about our favourite stock being SYT - I know more about this stock than others - which doesn't mean I don't know anything about others, or don't invest in others either.

The information you and I both share is of some of the more well thought out and researched information for this stock (not negating others efforts though) and myself personally, will cite and attach all relevant links (where possible), images etc to give people the full picture and story (rather than a lot of the one liners the others make (not on this thread)) which is what I did on the STT thread (besides the posts defending myself).

The research I provide will be kept to the confindes of the SYT thread for those that want it and the ones who appreciate the efforts as I do with others here. Be rest assured to others here: I do not and will not report your posts and bully and degrade your posts, but will debate where applicable to do so. Each opinion is valuable in its own right and no one can tell you off for sharing well thought, researched and relevant information.

GR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.