SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General, page-1456

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Gee, I never expected such a response! My true sentiment is Buy, Buy, Buy! If  had more money I would buy heaps more at these prices and I would have a bigger LT parcel. Yes, it must be me keeping the SYT share price down with my occasional $3000 trades!. BTW I have no mates who have any money.
    With my limited knowledge I have come to understand that it may be possible to earn a few hundred, when you know and research a stock, and become a little intimate with its share price. Then I can get a bit more cash to .... freakin' buy some more SYT shares!
    My sentiment for SYT is BUY. It will remain so for quite some time I imagine.
    As I learn more, I will trade some dips but I won't change my sentiment. If HotCopper wish to improve their buttons so that we can all show things like Buy-LT, Hold-MT, Sell-ST then I may oblige but really? On that basis, why the heck would you listen to me? A 12 month novice! It was people on here that suggested different parcels. If it doesn't suit well ... there you go.
    Rubi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.