SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General, page-1459

1. 2,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    The U.S isn't a third world country 99% of users use the offical app stores for both android and IOS and unless someone can show me one example, tutorial, guide, video or first hand account of an app developer being able to "hide or not count" downloads in the google play store i'm not buying that LOTM "theory".

As for social media advertising their current form isn't at all that promising. Thats not to say they can't do it but for the last few years their social media engagement has been non existent so i'll wait for a serious uptick before I give them any credit for having the creative ability to get that rolling.

I'm not saying overpass won't be successful but I'd hold off making projection until there's a sizeable increase in downloads because that's going to be your true metric for your "addressable audience".

Also can someone who actually get's responses ask GG if freeway is still offering trials (and if so what percentage), the email here posted the other week alluded to them still running but it wasn't conclusive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.