SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General, page-1464

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    If you want to hold off from making revenue projections JJ, that is your concern, however, some like to estimate based off the figures provided, as reasonable diligence into how well their investment may perform.

Referring to what a developer can and cant do with the visibility of their app, I personally dont have the knowledge to justify any comments made, however, as the company can choose which countries the app appears in and what appears in those countries, its a "fair shake of the sauce bottle" to assume some developer capabilities to block regions reviews from appearing. If Syntonic can choose for the US to see the Overpass images and Google Play description, yet only enable India to view the original images and description, who is to say they cant chose how many or what reviews appear? Google may choose how many reviews appear on their webpage as well per day / week which may limit what is actually seen?

In the last 2-3 days there has been around 70-150 reviews left on the Google Play store. I check these daily, filtered by newest - oldest as well as viewing on most helpful. 9 reviews on the 2nd have come through on Google Play, however, i know that around 30 we added overnight. That means 21 reviews are not appearing in the Google Play store. Where are they and why aren't they visible?

Apple app store is another ball game all together. When viewing iTunes online, i am completely unable to view ANY reviews made through iTunes webpage - however - have used 3rd party webpages to export those app store reviews to .csv files. Whilst there is minimal reviews for iTunes, the point is that they are not visible to Australian consumers anyway. We also dont have the ability to view that information through the Australian App store or iTunes desktop application based on our region.

Gary advised me in an email that i would be extremely difficult for the general public to track all information we are after, including but not limited to, reviews and download figures - they have access to everything, we do not.

In addition, our addressable audience is what Syntonic have stated as our addressable audience - 140 Million consumers - in every announcement released. We may not penetrate 100% of that addressable audience, which is why my figures are EXTREMELY conservative at a minimal 2% of the addressable audience. Syntonic would not go into the business and do the deals they have for a meager 2%, lets be honest. They also would be aiming to achieve a minimum of 10% profit off their time and investment in the business themselves.

Syntonic haven't started any form of direct consumer marketing or advertising. Their previous quarter noted ($273,000) in advertising and marketing, however, its fair to assume that this was contributed mainly to the MWC, Sponsored Data Panel Discussion and sponsoring costs for the event - relating to business marketing, not consumer marketing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.