SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General, page-1559

1. oke
    3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    Past three days 3c has been support. Though it hasn't bounced of it yet so we may get a testing sell at 2.9 to see if stop losses are triggered. I think it won't trigger stop losses. However I envy anyone that has capital to purchase anything under 3c.

True as you say ,, great announcements have been seen as an opportunity to take profits . This is symptomatic of being in a stock that has been in a down trend for 9 months from 5.9c peak . Stale bulls exiting. The tinder is being burnt off . The way higherbrcomes ever easier and once over 4c we're out of the 3.5 congestion zone where I think average breakeven point is.

Sure future good news has been telegraphed and you could be right in that the Quarterly looms over all this, dampening spirits. The ever present elephant in the room.

Still a drifting sideways pattern is unlikely ..,I see increased violatility in the weeks ahead as a battle rages between those with cool heads that sit on their hands , whilst others load up in anticipation of significant revenues in the Quarterly.

Exiting times ahead. Great to see all the new posters passionately voicing their opinion.
    Last edited by oke: 05/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.