SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General, page-1839

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    You mean Datami

Datami was the company who struck a similar deal to try pushing their offering across Telefonicas network, not Syntonic

We have deals with Verizon, AT&T and TATA

Easy to get confused when you're a non holder and not following the companies story on a weekly basis

Completely forgiven and very understandable as non holders wouldn't have the same interest as those holding shares

If you think Syntonics team are not expanding quick enough, maybe try to write to IR and explain your frustrations as a non holder of shares in the company
    They always usually reply within the week
    Our company is very good with their contact for investors/possible investors

A number of responses from IR have explained that to get the scale we need for our platform is to integrate with the likes of TATA and Verizon and get them using our CSP and technology suite for their sponsored data needs like they are currently doing
    This also keeps our costs at a bare minimum in expanding globally and Syntonic don't have to deal with the customer service like the telcos can and are very experienced at which begins to get very costly the larger the user base becomes

Pretty intelligent really, but I wouldn't have expected anything less from such a diverse and accomplished team behind the scenes of SYT

Also go back to the match quarterly where they actually wrote that we are setting up a robust data base in south east Asia which will transition to sponsored data with the TATA SDX coming on line
    Pretty clear that it is all about white labelling

I know you don't like rehashing old information but sometimes it feels like it's needed as things get forgotten really quickly round these ere parts

Personally I am relieved at this point in time that we don't have any integration or deal with Telefonica as I could only imagine what some on here would be saying with Dan Rosen leaving and having been involved in the MWC panel discussion
    Negative spin would have been running wild

Also just as a common courtesy, please try not to take the mickey out of our CEO as it's a bit disrespectful on the company thread which you are not invested in
    He's worked hard to get this company in the position it's in and even though you have created apps in the past with similar addressable audiences, it doesn't give you the right to knock his set of apps powered by the connected services platform which can run cross carrier with an end to end billing solution
    Sort of similar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.