SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General, page-1849

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Agree. Based on my research, Verizon's go90 has been gaining popularity in the last few months and I believe they have improved the contents significantly - based on user reviews.

Back in March when the SDK was introduced into FiOS mobile, the average download of FiOS was about 50k monthly. In the following months, go90 had an average download of 200-300k monthly (4 - 6 times of FiOS). The total downloads are 3 mil (FiOS) vs 20 mil (go90).

What percentage of last qtrly's revenue came from FiOS is up to anyone to guess (I already have the answer based on IR's reply to my questions). We do know from IR that the FiOS revenue consists of sdk royalty per user invocation, CSP hosting and maintenance per network traffic i.e based on active users and rate of usage per month.

Regarding the Tata agreement, the initial agreement allows Freeway to ride on Tata's white-labelled CSP. As long as Tata have integrated with the carriers, we don't need another agreement to launch Overpass in other countries unless you're talking about white-labelled versions of Freeway.

All in my opinion...DYOR
    Last edited by NickMicadon: 15/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.