SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General, page-1861

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    I know this is off topic but sometimes I just feeling like getting thoughts out of my head which are sort of relevant to Syntonic
    I have found out that I have a better chance of not being moderated if I steer clear of generally keeping away from discussing the stock directly anyway
    A man I have a lot of respect for in the building industry who has become very accomplished and does a lot of work in retirement homes now, creating much nicer environments for the elderly, gave me some advice 8 years ago when I was a mere 29 years of age that has just stuck in my brain ever since
    And Syntonic is my personal answer to his request from me (or more so me not wanting to end up with the same fate of so many)
    He told me that 95% of the elderly he speaks with have only one common theme running through the majority of conversations he has had with them
    And that is, they wish they had taken more risks in their life
    Not played it so safe and boring
    And that they are so sad to have now only realised when it is too late

He told me to take risks, calculated ones, but risks none the less
    He told me that he would have nothing if he had played it safe

I started off in disallowed looking for a little adventure and risk and ended up stumbling across SYT
    Now, I know that after a lot of calculation, I am willing to take on a lot of risk
    It could mean that if I make a mistake I will end up not being as well off as I was before investing in SYT
    But I will still be alive and living in paradise
    I will survive and really I wasn't that loaded to begin with anyway
    But on the other end of the risk stick, it could end up being the best investment of my life
    The main thing is, I won't have to be one of the elderly who just talks about all the things I wish I had done
    And I won't have that terrible story to tell all my kids about how I could of bought in at 3c with SYT in 2017 and have those shares be worth a couple of bucks in 2027 with dividends landing in my account on a quarterly basis
    Defo an in my opinion there huh
    Don't listen to me though, I am still just a little boy finding his way in this world of ours
    The main principle I took though from all the thoughts that have followed was
    You are left with nothing in this world from playing our short lives safe - other than REGRET

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.