SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General, page-2246

1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1540
    Agree with @yojimbo on this one
    I think the company has let us know a few times that there are various streams of revenue but they won't necessarily all be lining up at the same time
    Definitely got a bit too ahead of myself with my predictions of 800-900k last quarter, but not at all unhappy with the results except for myself and my own assumptions which I will learn not to do again
    Would be happy just to see the same incomings this quarter to know that the revenue is recurring and this is our base incomings off of just the beginnings of our journey to real revenue generation once some of our other ducks lined up start falling into place
    In comparing to others I follow but am not invested, it is solid revenue for how much outgoing money we have and only being listed for 1 year, and gives me great confidence in future revenue being built over the next few years
    This year to me has already become just another solid year of foundation building setting up for quite the structure to be assembled over the coming years (The house that OTT built)
    I would be more happy with some tier 1 integrations for the remainder of the year, which would not only derisk SYT even more so than it is, but show that Verizon is leading the way forward, and the other telcos are trying to emulate what the conglomerates we are dealing with are trying to achieve
    We have been told a number of times that anything free rated/sponsored data within TATA and Verizon are utilising our technology
    This is the main fact I feel so relaxed with my investment in Syntonic, amongst a host of other points
    I will be looking for revenue increases only after we hear more about Verizon and if they are free rating anything further including OATH, Tata and their sponsored data exchange progressions, OTT in the US and how the uptake goes over the coming quarters once the pricing and tweaks are made to that offering and any other revenue generation integrations come about
    Then I will look to Dataflex next year and see how many enterprises from the trials flick the switch and make the move on BYOD
    Solid recurring revenues will occur from BYOD next year which will be great!
    This is no short term investment for me, and realistically it took seeing the MWC video over a few times to realise we are really trying to shape the new wave of mobile innovation which many in the industry aren't even fully grasping just yet
    Good thing we have started with someone who not only have the means but also the ability to change the industry
    If you don't need the cash you have invested in SYT until at least the end of next year, I think we will all be pleasantly surprised what transpires over the next year and a half
    Not only have we reached an inflection point, but I believe Verizon reached their inflection point for declining ARPU, didn't achieve what they had set out to (replicate what GG and Rahul had built) and came to us in need of our platform and technology suite in their transition into a media/content company
    Things didn't quite work out in Hawaii, long story and not going to go into it, but all I needed to see was the wall at AT&T
    "It's your TV, Take it with you"
    In our very first webinar Gary had stated that their vision since inception was to create little TVs in our pockets, and that is what is happening right now in the Telco world
    Some may say he is a dreamer, but I believe he is a visionary
    And I believe it seems like he has the drive to make his visions come to fruition
    Happy to let someone who began this journey 4 years ago before the decline in ARPU, keep on working towards his goals and see what himself and the team can achieve in the coming 4 years

Just want to rehash, but how innovative is the OTT offering
    The younger generation are going to love this and I know that they are targeting them as they are the generation that will change the entire way we look at mobiles in the near future
    Data will not hold us back anymore going forward, which it is has, no denying that
    Unlimited is not the way forward
    Hence why I believe Syntonic is positioned perfectly for the next phase
    And they have created it on literally almost no extra outgoings...very impressed
    No mine to build, no factory and product to create and cost us
    Just integrations and uptake of our platform will see us well on our way to cash flow positive and a very bright future

No up ramping needed and that is not what this has been, just more analysing an industry for what it is and how it realistically has to change moving forward
    For Telcos, Advertisers and Consumers, Syntonic has the complete solution
    And our lads have now shown us that they can create revenue

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.