SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General, page-2272

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Hi Writer,

I'll keep this short and sweet. This is all my own opinion and of course DYOR and invest accordingly.

It was great meeting Gary in person. I find him affable and his knowledge of the tech world astounds me. I've met quite a few ceo's in my time and I am of the opinion he is honest and trustworthy. Let's not forget he has quite a few shares himself in Syntonic There is no doubt in my mind that he is aligned with shareholders and is trying to create shareholder wealth in the future. I'm not convinced SYT is a good trade, but I believe in the medium to long term it is a great investment. That's why I'm invested.

He gave me a physical copy of the latest presentation. I highly recommend that you and every other shareholder reads it. The future looks bright and the landscape is rapidly changing. I'm positive that Syntonic will be a big player in Sponsored Data. You don't have to take my word for it. Look at our board of Directors and ask why they're prepared to accept 1.3 million shares as their compensation. Look what Steve Elfman used to earn when he was employed by Sprint in comparison.

I don't think there's anymore need for me to make the bullish case. I'm invested and I'm very confident in my decision. I'm convinced that there will be many more developments in the next six months as foreshadowed in the latest 4c that will prove Syntonic has legs and will be a large and successful company. I'm looking forward to the launch of Dataflex. It seems to be forgotten by a lot of posters here but has enormous potential. That being said think for yourselves why it would be put on hold for six months?

Always make your own decisions. I've been as open as I can and the annual report will show that.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.