SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General, page-2437

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    New rewards program Verizon Up starts August 1, 2017. On the same day, Verizon Smart Rewards will start winding down, ending on November 1, 2017.
    From now until October 31, 2017, we'll have some amazing sweepstakes and auctions where you can use your remaining Smart Rewards points.
    General Information​
    Expand All

• What's happening to Verizon Smart Rewards?
      Verizon Wireless was the first in the wireless industry with the launch of Verizon Smart Rewards in January 2014.

Since then we've been exploring ways to improve the program:
      • More Verizon Wireless offers
      • Simple ways to earn benefits and points
      • Clarity in program navigation and options
      • More overall value from the points and benefits earned
      We listened, and created a new rewards program called Verizon Up, which starts August 1, 2017. On the same day, Smart Rewards will start winding down, ending on November 1, 2017.

From now until October 31, we have some amazing sweepstakes and auctions where you can use your remaining Smart Rewards points, including:
      • Trip to Galapagos Islands
      • Tour of Greece
      • Disney World adventure
      • Several exciting electronics packages
      • and more
      ❯​

• mce-anchor What is the new rewards program, Verizon Up?
      Verizon Up provides rewards you really want, and access to experiences you'll never forget.

When you join Up, you can look forward to rewards from Verizon as well as exciting brands, experiences like live concerts, sporting events, movies, and special once-in-a-lifetime "Dream Tickets" that will create memories you'll tell your grandkids about.

Visit here to learn more.

Verizon Up is only available through the My Verizon mobile app. To join Verizon Up, you must enroll in Verizon Selects, and agree to the Verizon Up terms and conditions.

• mce-anchor What's the difference between Smart Rewards and Verizon Up?
      Verizon Up provides even more of what you want from a rewards program. Here are a few differences:
      • Verizon Up is simple. You earn credits for what you spend on Verizon Wireless products and services on your Wireless bill.
      • One credit equals one reward in Verizon Up. There may even be surprise rewards that don't require a credit.
      • Verizon Up rewards may become more tailored to your interests the longer you’re in the program.

• mce-anchor What will happen to my current Smart Rewards points balance?
      Beginning August 1, 2017, Smart Rewards members will no longer earn new points. The point balance you have as of that date is what you'll have to use over the next 90 days through October 31, 2017.

On November 1, 2017, the Smart Rewards program and website will no longer be accessible.

There's still plenty of time to get value from your Smart Rewards points. Sign in to Smart Rewards and browse through thousands of ways to redeem your points, such as savings on gift cards, merchandise, and local offers, to entries into sweepstakes and auctions. All catalog merchandise comes with free shipping and guaranteed lowest prices.

• mce-anchor When do Smart Rewards points expire?
      All remaining, unused Smart Rewards points expire on October 31, 2017 when the Smart Rewards program ends.

• mce-anchor Can I transfer my Smart Rewards points to the new loyalty program?
      No. Because Verizon Up is a new experience where you earn rewards in a differently, Smart Rewards points won't transfer. You have up 90 days to use your Smart Rewards points in the current catalog of discounts and new sweepstakes offers before they expire.

• mce-anchor I really like Smart Rewards. Can I continue to be a member of Smart Rewards instead of Verizon Up?
      On November 1, Verizon Up will be our only rewards program. Until that time, you can belong to both.

• mce-anchor If I'm an existing Smart Rewards user, will I be enrolled in the new program automatically?
      No. Enrollment in Verizon Up isn't automatic. To enroll in Verizon Up, you'll need the latest version of the My Verizon mobile app, and then follow the enrollments steps for Up.

• mce-anchor Can I join Verizon Up even if I didn't participate in Smart Rewards?
      Yes. Verizon Up is open to everyone on a Verizon Wireless standard monthly plan - including all smartphone lines on an account - regardless of prior participation in Smart Rewards.

The only requirement is that you have the latest version of the My Verizon mobile app and you opt-in to Verizon Selects.

Business and prepaid accounts are not eligible for Verizon Up.

• mce-anchor What about my Verizon Selects enrollment?
      When you signed up for Smart Rewards, you may have enrolled in our Verizon Selects marketing program. Your Selects enrollment isn't changing, and you can opt out at any time in the Verizon Selects Preference Center. However, to enroll in Verizon Up, you will also need to be part of Verizon Selects.
      https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/smart-rewards-faqs/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.