SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General, page-840

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    To be honest, unless this coming quarterly shows VAST improvement, combined with the OTT release, we aint seeing diddly squat with the share price.

OTT is one thing. Verizon JV OTT is another. Verizon White Label is another. BUT, without revenues close the the $1Million+ mark, this wont go anywhere.

People were expecting, including myself, to see this much higher on the back of announcement with the worlds biggest telcos. Its either people think that the deals are worthless and that having a SIGNED DEAL means jack, or they are solely waiting on revenues to prove.

Based on the previous quarterly, i question how much we can expect from FIOS etc. CC's post stated that a PORTION of last quarterly can be attributed to the SDK. My question is, what made up the rest? How much was FIOS? I think at the end of the day, having an overall revenue bracket to announce is assisting Syntonic with its secrecy, however, we need to know some more in depth facts here. Such as:

- How much can we expect from use of the SDK
    - How much revenue is being generated solely from bounties on Freeway
    - How much, if any was from TATA

These are the only known sources of revenue at this point and I think its fair to say that shareholders want to know some sort of breakdown on the deals we have.

Look at D13 for instance. Their announcements are hush hush as well being defence deals, but they still know that the licence and support costs for Mesmer are upwards of $275,000 per kit. Is it that hard to state that minimum revenues of "x" can be expected from use of the SDK? That gives us something to work with!

I am honestly starting to envision some significant sell off if these NDAs are worth jack all to us...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.