SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General, page-854

1. oke
    3,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    Hi BV

No need to feel like a dunce bcoz we're kept in the dark .. it's a very intentional of Syntonic I would think being at the nascent state they're at right now. Recently Cayman Celtic asked IR for details but was denied them in a reply from GG. Will the upcoming quarterly give revenue details - highly unlikely.

Scant detail is justified whether it be bcoz of NDAs or retaining propriety knowledge of their own accord.

To reveal revenue details and other numbers is broadcadting to competitors information best kept under lock and key at this stage and probably until the competition has been securely outmanourvered. I doubt they're hiding numbers bcoz they're awful , as some are hinting.

Syntonic are in a catch 22 at the moment :

•If they (a) release details and spike Share price , then competitors get propriety knowledge .

•If they (b) deny revenue details sp wallows , but
    then competitors outmanouvered more easily in race to monetise mobile content

And management have wisely chosen (b)

Disclosure is about striking a happy balance to keep shareholders with enough information to discern things going well enough to stick around , but not so much as to undermine future progress.

Presently the amount of disclosure is just right ( I'm generously giving the high calibre of management the benefit of the doubt in this respect - as if any of us are a better judge than them).

Only critique I have is wording in announcements should be less ambiguous ( torturous) which Grange financial services might fix.

Other than that ,, all playing out well ,, even the chart is fine,, just wallowing .
    Last edited by oke: 17/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.