SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Awoonga, fair questions. At this stage I am interested but still...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Awoonga, fair questions. At this stage I am interested but still a little sceptical. The solution certainly has merit but I have seen too many of these relationships with carriers before that have ended up failing. I currently have no expectations on revenue for the next quarter, I think it is very hard to predict at this early stage and also what we get in 4Cs are cash receipts, not revenues. So unless the company gives us extra information in the associated report on revenues we may not get the full picture for another couple of quarters yet. In essence for this type of business nothing has changed for me. The success is all about client retention and repetitive revenues. I'll just continue to review as more information becomes available. On a TA perspective I do like the price action. I'd say if the marketcap was $15-$20mill I'd probably take a speculative punt but at $80mill+ I need to see the proof of sustained business before jumping in. Just my honest appraisal. I can see why many are positive for the future of SYT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.