ETM 5.88% 3.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Syvtommersøm "Seven-Inch Nails" and Rational Investor?

1. 8,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 762
    "2. Next, look these people into eyes. Are they bums living on Danish welfare . . .?"

I don't know. How could I tell?

"They are in part the Danish vikings, who first sailed across Atlantic in open boats 1000 years ago. The strongest and the most intelligent and independent people, hand picked by the mother nature to protect and live with the nature."

Yes, it is an inspiring story - but don't forget that the original Viking settlement of Greenland disappeared. The reasons are debated, but ultimately they just couldn't make it.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/11/why-did-greenland-s-vikings-disappear

The current people of Greenland are going to have to continue importing goods - fuel, medicine, food, vehicles, etc.. Otherwise they will sow the seeds for a miserable life, or 'disappear' by emigrating.

To import goods they are going to have the money. This means that the worth of their exports should at least equal the worth of their imports. This is where GGG could be a useful part of their economic strategy.

The newly elected government is going to have to work something out, unless they want to continue to depend on donations from Denmark..
  2. 4,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    The new government will continue to encourage mineral exploration and Mine development. The only proviso will be no uranium content. Get it?

With each new mine that is developed there will be new jobs and additional taxes. Look at all the annual new exploration licences that are issued. Look at the Exploitation licences continue to be issued. This activity will not stop because of GGG.

The Greenland economy will improve in harmony. Why are uprampers from across the globe so concerned is beyond me. Maybe it’s because the promised mult dollar shareprice will now not eventuate? Move your investment into the other companies active in Greenland.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $8.122K 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595596 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 17969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 9034
Last updated 10.50am 03/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.