ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Syvtommersøm "Seven-Inch Nails" and Rational Investor?, page-200

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Hey GBB Im finding your post a little hard to follow. Perhaps you could clarify?
    , like the recent shock that the company can not go to court, before it moves
    Company can not go to court before it moves? Moves what or where? Ive thought hard about this but I really have no idea what this means.
    It will then abide by what it sees as its mandate it received in the recent election with in the law
    Are "its" in the sentence the government or GGG or both within the same sentence?
    If that means one mine gets a no then there are another 5 or so of similar size to pick up the slack
    I wasnt aware of any of a similar size? Can you name these six others? When you say size. Id assume you mean based on projected annual profit, market cap or minelife/resource size/value ? The only other ones I am aware of have either gone bankrupt, barely operating at profit or a long way off viable and in so possibly good reason why they havent yet started. What other ones are there than can offer the magnitude GGG has proposed?
    Otherwise your post is not very clear as Im unsure as to what exactly you mean. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.