RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

t-1 till most expensive duster ever, page-6

1. 6,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    I take it SI234 that you have decent qualifications in geology and also extensive experience in drilling for oil/gas?
    Also you have a feeling about something as you state when you summarise your post. Would hogwash describe your post accurately as saying the top test is crumby therefore the lower test will show nothing shows that you really don't have any sort of grip on the drilling game at all...you fail to back this summation and statement up with proof from credible sources. I don't share your lack of enthusiasm for Puntland...it is a pretty good "bet" after all this time that the drilling will not take place on schedule as it has happened this way many times...in that case under that assumption you should then be bullish re a re-negotiation with the Puntland Gov't...that has also been a pattern...they keep getting extensions...therefore it will happen again until one day (and it will probably be sooner than you think) bingo the spud. Then the elusive 10 billion barrels is getting looked for. Stay in touch and use "live" Google Earth as there is action aplenty in Punty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.