LCY 0.00% 1.3¢ legacy iron ore limited

t/a, page-109

1. 4,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1401
    My apologies to the mods as I was unaware this breached copyright rules. I specifically mentioned to Ben that I would actually like to share his response on the hotcopper forum to which he had no objection as long as I posted both my initial email to him and his response in full.

Can I just say I was extremely impressed with the response from Ben here. I have been critical of Legacy in the past few months about lack of clarity and transparency, however he really did put some effort and thought into his reply.

Without going into the context of the email exactly, Ben could not have hinted more at the fact Legacy would be used as the australian arm going forward, which the company has alluded to in past announcements. NMDC are keen on acquiring producing assets, or assets close to production for cashflow purposes and revenue contribution.

If you wish to see the content of the email I am happy to forward it on to you, or otherwise feel free to contact the company yourselves and I'm sure Ben would be happy to talk to you.

Ben actually replied to me fairly swiftly, however his response went into my junk email folder which I neglected to check, this was all my fault and in no way reflects on Ben or management. Let me also just say that I sent Ben another email today which he replied to within 5 minutes, very impressed.

I've put a fair bit of money and time into this stock, so it is very pleasing to be able to communicate with management about where things are going and the direction we are heading.

Let us all continue to share our knowledge and information as best we can on here. We are all here for the same reason - to grow our shareholder wealth and make some money!

After today I am extremely confident with the direction in which this company is heading. As always this is my opinion and DYOR.

Cheers

Bernie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.