PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

t/a, page-5

1. 14,914 Posts.
    Here's my views on where where we are with ANP:

On the daily chart you can see that volume has been decreasing with every day of the recent sell off (pullback). Yesterday it was almost non-existant and today we had slightly more volume coming in and price moved up on a slightly wider spread.

IMO the bottom of this swing is in as of yesterday and tomorrow we should see some pretty significant buying and volume come back in. She touched just below the 38% Fib level before bouncing a little today which shows that this uptrend is still very strong as long as it can hold it's most recent lows of 2.6c ish (2.5c really)

Of note, price is well and truelly above the 200MA.

IMO this is headed for 6c which is an area that historically has been support and resistance throughout the life of this stock.

Where else do I get a 6c target from? On the weekly chart it looks to have taken on a bull flag pattern which IMO are quite reliable. You can see it's pulled back on low volume which is what you want to see in a bull flag. The projected target (assuming it's breaking out now) is 6c. Needs to clear 4c to get there and this area will be the tough nut to crack IMO but I think it will crack it.

Accumulation/Distribution is showing massive accumulation. It's right there in black and white and is probably the most telling thing out of all of the TA ive looked at on this stock. Other less reliable indicators such as Stochastics are starting to turn up as well from very oversold levels. We've also got daily MACD making an equal histogram to yesterday hinting that the bottom might be in here. It's this kind of bullish convergence that we want to see. It's also worth taking a look at the accumulaton/distribution chart at the bottom which shows just how much accumulation has taken place in the last few weeks.

The weekly trend indicators are quite bearish but I beleive they are woefully slow at predicting trend changes in a fast moving stock like this.

All of the above is just my opinon based on my limited knowledge of the market. Above all do your own research as I could be completely wrong in my analysis.

Also, I will admit that the further out you try and make projections on price, the less accurate it is, as you're opening yourelf up to all kinds of variables. But this is how I see it right now looking forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.