MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Good points, sovereign risk is real, and the better the...

1. 4,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3835
    Good points, sovereign risk is real, and the better the geology/orebody the riskier it becomes because as the shareholders of AVZ have also found, a world-class deposit will attract world-class corruption to take the assets off shareholders and distribute the upside to mates and insiders.

I don't criticize the board for being in Myanmar and progressing Badywn, it was a great asset and the developments in Burma happened a lot quicker than anyone expected or could have anticipated. My criticism commences from their lackadaisical and leisurely search for a replacement project, the lack of diligence in steps taken to relist, and in their choice of a replacement project. They took an extraordinarily long time to eventually choose a convenient project that had many challenges and hasn't been able to surmount any of these challenges yet. They talk a big game when it comes to project selection and operational experience, and talking is great, but eventually, you have to stop talking and walk the walk.

If they were shooting out the lights and pooping out Ni concentrate at high margins above expectations, then they would have finance solutions coming to them....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.