MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

My largest concern is they don’t seem fiscally responsible.I...

1. 4,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    My largest concern is they don’t seem fiscally responsible.

I think the project could work out , a lot depends on the Nickel price, it’s at a yearly low, but could improve from here on.

unfortunately I think we over paid, due to the price at the time and competition given the car battery clean energy buzz and market at the time,we are coming into a global recession.

car sales will reduce and the construction industry is in disarray, Chinese demand falling apart.

unfortunately The project was purchased not from research for best value but rather via John lambs previous past and previous failures in the mine.

It was the easiest option, when the pressure was on to find something,.

I hope we get rewarded well, and it might be worth holding rather than selling at a fire sale price.

But I would really like the company, to tighten their belt,
    spend on organic revenue growth first rather then borrowing unnecessary for new green gear, it’s a fine line if they will survive and dilution is going to hurt.

They need to maybe work up to their dreams slowly as they can afford to rather than trying to have the best now , like electric green equipment, which comes at a huge premium in cost

Like everyone here I hope we get to re-list , I think this won’t happen unless the nickel price goes nuts.

Last edited by Arranging: 22/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.