MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

In today's media release - " Hartree’s wholly owned subsidiary,...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    In today's media release - " Hartree’s wholly owned subsidiary, Hartree Metals Investments SARL (HMI), will receive 213,268,000 share warrants across the 3 tranches which are convertible into Shares on a 1 for 1 basis for an aggregate of $1 with a four-year term. 19,450,000 Tranche A warrants have been issued. Shareholder approval will be sought at an Extraordinary General Meeting for the issuance of 135,109,000 Tranche B and 58,709,000 Tranche C warrants. The drawdown of Tranches B and C of the Hartree Incremental Facility will be conditional on Shareholder approval of the associated warrants. Further details of the terms, including the facility fees, of the Hartree Incremental Facility will be set out in a notice of meeting to be sent to Shareholders."

Looks to me like another massive potential dilution to the rest of us. Am I reading this correctly??? 213 million shares will be convertible for an aggregate price (so total consideration of $1). Everyone else basically gives them 1/3 of the company for nothing. NOT dissimilar to the shares they got when we couldn't repatriate our Myanmar money in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.