TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

TIS holders,We now have a countdown T minus 26 trading days left...

1. gkm
    331 Posts.
    TIS holders,
    We now have a countdown T minus 26 trading days left for a commercial partner announcement. I have rarely seen the TIS management not meet a deadline and for a long time now March 2011 has been a deal target. Something tells me that if the deal were to happen then we wouldnt have to wait till the end of March to hear about it. And if it doesnt happen we wouldnt have to wait till then either to get a delay news. Frankly i cannot see one reason why a deal is not going to happen - unless ofcourse the perceived value to the partners is higher than what TIS is demanding. Which i wouldnt believe will be the case considering a level headed management.

As an optimist and a level headed / experienced investor i believe the deal WILL happen and probably by mid march we should get some form of an announcement.

I wouldnt be suprised to see a lot more volatility during March in anticipation of an announcement which will change the course of the company.

7 Billion Dollar Market - will finally see some form of materialisation - so far the 7 billion is only a number in the air and we have only about treated a small number of trial patients. There are about 100 million+ more patients waiting for the only "definitive treatment" .. and this is only the begining

I wouldnt be suprised if we keep the deal open ended - like going in for Regulatory approvals across the world on our own rather than piggy backing on the partner - If we get the Approvals in our name, then we can simply lease out the technology on a royalty basis from product to product .. amazing ride up the way i see it.

The next 15-26 trading days should be fun and should chart the course of TIS for years to come - a great quality first partner will be a good show of strength.

Just my thoughts - DYOR - no advice given or intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.