BWN 3.79% 68.5¢ bhagwan marine limited

G'day all.Well, its been a long hard slog but have finally got...

1. 159 Posts.
    G'day all.

Well, its been a long hard slog but have finally got there. BWN have been ordered to get another Experts report (with different experts, both WHK and Minnelex).

Shareholders that sold to Bhushan will be able to get their stock back if they want it back, regardless of the outcome of the new Experts report.

If the new Experts report finds that Bhushan's $0.14 offer was not "fair and reasonable" then Bhushan must compulsorly divest its shares.

What is Bowen's fair value?

I have valued Bowen's shares using a number of different methods and come up with around $0.30-0.40 per share. This is "straight down the line" and is not overly optimistic - this range was arrived at using info in the existing Experts report.

I note that the late 2008 report stated that Bowen had "an excellent chance of defining 500-1000 Mt of coal".

I need to confirm what information I submitted to the Panel can be released/published and what can't.

Absolutely, without a doubt, Bowen's coal assets are worth significantly more than the $4.6 million ascribed to them by the last Expert. An incredulous figure.

There is value to be had here guys and girls. But that value will only be had if we all beat the drum.

I note that RCI are under takeover at the moment. They are next door to Bowen and have very similar assets, just with more drilling. BWN and RCO even have a joint venture together.

Stay tuned...

Lets get this forum going again. Keep posting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.