FAR 1.00% 50.5¢ far limited

t/o target , page-21

1. 1,845 Posts.
    hi wasa
    the 'meaniningless investment' phrase is related to the annoying shareholders quip.
    we have a lot of new shares on the market and one assumes bigger players that relegate long and medium term shareholders relevance in terms of equilibrium between minor shareholders and investment organisations.

hi plugged
    only asx releases are pertinent...i agree
    my only concern is that a shareholder contacted the company and was given a reply e-mail about the legal position assumed by the company.still news but not a clear statement by the company.
    when it is official and signed will it be considered legal,subject to the terms of the incumbent party of senegal.

the cone of silence.....4-6 months for due dilligence from potential jv's..
    good or bad is up to the the individual.

i believe it was bad,as with no continuous updates we are gambling.waiting on the toss of a coin.keeping shareholders informed was to help in some way to keep a chronilogical reference to the companies activities in a transparent and legal stupend.

i hold and wait in the dark.i also ask for help of others and will give the same in return .we are again surrounded by opportunity and deciet that is the market and HC.

we all sit on massive potential.but i still remember SHELL.
    A spec stock yes.keeping the market informed ?
    cone of silence.
    are there more potential jv's or less.knowing that would be of a high degreed of significance.
    waiting on the toss of a coin in the dark.wg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.5¢ 50.0¢ $73.78K 144.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62668 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.