RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

t/o, page-30

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Well my 5 c worth is this, never except 5c in a TO. End of Sept, resources will be increased but the great part of this increase is the higher grade ore, especially if another 100-250 Million tonnes added to our billion tonnes and > 60% ore is something to be happy about. Finish this drilling and do no more drilling at this stage, as there is no point, save cash and wait for railway approval. So at the end of Sept, stop and focus on railway approval, get out and market this coy, attract some interest. IMO our board will never take this to production, they demonstrated this during MMK. If we get the CRITICAL approval we will have a life beyond this drilling report. A significant SP rise will follow, we have a port deal, higher quality reserves and the all important railway approval. So the SP will then be at 10-15c, then the games begin and watch who comes out then and this will only add to the SP, so if all goes to plan and T/O talks happen again we will be back up over 20-30c once again. My only concern is the board and the current SP movement well lack of it. I keep saying to myself why would Todd be bothered with us, what does RTA/Todd have planned, are they responsible for killing our SP, or is it our board, why has SP failed to move after the last 3 great announcements, something is going on (not happy with this uncertainty and strange happens) and shortly we will all know, let's just hope it gets our SP moving north at a great rate of knots. It is possible and logic tells me it will happen, it's all about the "railway approval". I just don't have confidence in our board/Todd relationship and that is my concern, hope they prove me wrong, something doesn't make sense to me. 50-50 bet to succeed or fail, if it was up to us holders we would succeed, but it is up to our board and Todd, that worries me. Oh the stress of it, we will either be celebrating as we should or furious. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.