CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

T/O, page-6

1. 330 Posts.
    What people don't seem to fully recognise is that central could get themselves in real trouble if they do not secure adequate gas sales contracts, they have already lost one, the fertiliser contract. Nearly into the second month of year 2016 and a month late, central petroleum shareholders are still left high and dry awaiting the illusive gas reserve upgrade report, are central shareholders to be disappointed?

My other concern, can this organisation survive four years, I highlight this time frame as communicated in writing by a reputable journalist. With a less than inspiring SPP attempt, and the CR going to pay the massive Santos payment, the central bank account will be cause for concern.

I am really struggling to understand what our industry best will be doing thought year 2016 and 2017, is it now not time to follow in the lead of most if not all major Oilers and start to take a broom and dustpan to the organisation chart, preservation as hard as it may be to implement now needs to to take the priority. Being industry best, and a rejuvenated team full of passion, they can always be rehired as the industry picks its self back up.

As a shareholder and having had significant disappointments since the wrongful removal of JH, I fear that the results evaluated and assessed by independent consultant may not meet the central expectations.

"There is a new source of gas supply, the Northern Territory. Earlier this week the Territory government announced the winning tender to build the North East Gas Interconnector.

This will link Northern Territory gas producers to major domestic markets in NSW, Queensland and Victoria.

The trouble is, the interconnector is three to four years away and may never be built if supply contracts cannot be secured.

Contracts may not be secured because those now using gas may already have gone out of business. There are some things you cannot do without gas"

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opi...e/news-story/febf7f3c9ce55079c6c3b9151ed8a1cd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $6.378K 131.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 239080 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 72542 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.