CTP 0.00% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

Back to the subject of a T/O, why would a Chinese organisation...

1. 330 Posts.
    Back to the subject of a T/O, why would a Chinese organisation commit significant money as part of their participation into the recent sophisticated capital raising (CR) strategy?

I pose the above because the central share price was significantly manipulated prior to the announcement of the CR, this CR coordinated by that group, (Pattos) As a matter of fact for near near 10 months prio to the announcement of the share price, it (share price) flat lined in an uninspired share price performance.

Surely the Chineses who by all accounts are professionals would have known that the Price Of Oil (POO) was still to be placed under extreme pressure (it was/is) and surely the Chinese knew that the central had/has a distressed seller on its books (has/is) adding further pressure to the down side.

So again I pose the question, why would this Chinese professional Finacial outfit pump money when the dump of their investment was highly probable. If this Chinese knew of POO and of distressed seller, why not ride the down side to these much lower levels and suck up shares at say a near 50% lower.

I worry that this organisation may indeed be ripe for a T/O at very concerning and low levels. It in substanciated information through chart that central management has been unable to maintain a wealth creating vehicle for share holders, the share price has dropped and continues to drop ever since the wrongful termination of JH, this is fact.

But with dept to the eye balls, the reliance on a third party to build NEGI, the at risk time frames of the completion of NEGI, the requirement to share up thier improved gas reserves and secure gas contracts, the possibility of a low ball T/O is a real possibility which can only be discounted by the less risk adverse.

beggars can not be choosy, the deal with a Chinese was made under the worst possible conditions, a falling oil price, distressed market environment and the tightening of the belt by all responsible oil and gas majors. Surely the Chinese would have waited for the distress to have found its bottom and invested into premium grade investment vehicles, but to invest into Cemtral, a penny dreadful organisation knowing that the share price was to fall, hummmmm?

More answered than questions needed IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 631107 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 42 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.