CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Did anyone read my crystal ball post??? I did say after the...

1. 233 Posts.
    Did anyone read my crystal ball post??? I did say after the meeting in London see what will happen regarding the volume and sp!!!!

I have had another thought when reading the half yearly report, its funny how they are happy to tell us about those shonky loans to those shonky companies, but wont tell us the name of the unlisted entities they have lent $28,040.605 and they kept the loans apart from each other, read the report on page 15 in bold the $15,140,570.00 AND THEN ON PAGE 17 IN A LOT OF WRITING the other $12,900,035.00 and when you put them together you get $28,040,605.00, strange how nkwe are short this amount and funny how this has just been slipped in and they don't say who they have lent it too, but are very happy to tell us about the small shonky loans....

Tony or Tim is this just a coincident or are you treating us as fools?

I would love other peoples thought on this because NOTHING would surprise me with this managment...

I posted this on IGC's thread just want to make everyone awear that this could me happerning

Well I may have found the answer i understand that nkwe have been raising the 60m by themselves but they only have 40m...... so they are 28m short....... wait for it ........ TS was in London with Landau last week and guess what my crystal ball says...... read CFE's half yearly report and guess WHAT.......you will find 2 loan to unlisted entities could be the same person, the first loan was $15.140.035m page 15 of the report and hidden way down on page 17 the other loan was on $12.900.035m now the funny thing about this !!!

add $15.140.570
    and $12.900.035
    equals $28.040.605 strange how this is give or take a little legal fees seems to be the right amount for the deal. don't forget they the BEE need $8m to exercise the options

Worth a thought i am sure my crystal ball never Lie's that's why its taken so many 2 weeks LOL any thoughts read the report remember page's 15 and 17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.