AUR 20.0% 0.6¢ auris minerals limited

T10, page-47

1. 4,929 Posts.
    I think we need to give up on the Gold/AUD Shady, there is zero stability in the sector. The fact is that the numbers for GG are very skinny. Best result would be if we can sort a JV and get rid of T debt or royalty deal. The problem is even with JV or sale with royalties GG likely to be mothballed by purchaser if they are of same view as financiers. ie the numbers look very strong financially except it seems RNI is getting no buy in from financiers. My opinion only, its a real worry if correct.

As for T10 and Forest, I agree. Although have no idea how we intend to fund the future drilling going forward. Will Bluecrest come in and save the day? Watch this space in next 2 months. We have T debt due 7/2/2015, so something needs to be sorted to keep RNI alive by early to mid Sept in my opinion. Financiers will have any deals locked in early Dec for Feb IMHO and unfortunaltely time is of the essence. Should be an interesting AGM IMHO, as T20 should be present if these things aren't sorted by the time AGM comes around, IMHO.

Unless of course as you say T10 and F prove themselves commercial and that's a tough call too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.