AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

T10, page-5

1. 13,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    You reckon? Maybe the company's SP is caught up with the general malaise at present, but is it a correction? I can't see micro caps being caught up in any correction, if there is one of course.

Nah, imo it started with the 2 Anns on 22/9. Some punters expected more or better. The SP had rallied from 14c on 3/9 to 20.5c on 17/9. On 22/9 the early high was 19c, but the 2 Anns resulted in a descent that day to 15c. That killed the momentum dead in its tracks and reversed the trend. It has not recovered. IMO it has nought to do with any global correction.

The gold price drop has been a factor though I believe and the exploration and mining market has gone very quiet.

T10 could break the mould. I expect drilling to start soon -no knowledge of course, just an educated guess, and the money has to be right doesn't it!

Forrest is still a major play. No-one should think that it has been discarded. A conductor has been found and one of expected VHMS origin they say. The geophys work has to be done properly so as to make sure the drill holes hit it. Therefore, I reckon it may take a few weeks to get advice that the drilling targets have been identified. Then there will be the drilling - maybe 2 or 3 down to say 500ms each. How much per hole? This is a guess based on what I have picked up elsewhere in the past, but I'd say at least $200k per hole. Get the targets right please.

So, we can expect a decent hiatus til assays at Forrest. In the meantime give T10 and Beatty Park a whirl. It's not desperation at all. It's all common sense and no doubt part of the plans that were hatched some months ago. The geophys work had to be done at T10 and BP before the drilling program could be determined.

At T10 we can expect 'a series of +120m holes... to test the centre of the modelled conductor'. Please be good!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1439907 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 63492 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.