OVT 85.7% 2.6¢ ovanti limited

I don't quite understand what you are saying. So you think the...

1. 1,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2072
    I don't quite understand what you are saying. So you think the 21% stake in IDSB is going to be bought by Clee, Dykes and others? I have no idea why you would think that. Is it a conspiracy theory you have going on? There is nothing to indicate this unless you know of the company that has made the offer and you know of connections back to them, but I would find this very hard to believe.

Also, I'm not sure where you got the information they made 4 times their money. Original shareholdings by both Clee and Dykes were bought on the CRs at $0.01 a share. They did not sell at $0.04, so where do you get they made 4 times their money? Clee sold somewhere around 0.016 down to about 0.012, I think. Dykes I have no idea what his actual sell prices were, but it certainly wasn't at $0.04. I am sure they both made money from their trades, but it wasn't a 4 times multiple.

Quite frankly, as long as we get a fair price for IDSB I don't care who it is sold to. OVT can not do anything with their stake except receive a dividend. I think we should monetize the asset and then use that to build out our current infrastructure more (or purchase other profitable businesses) - refer back to the last quarterly and plans for Koperasi - this shows promise in regards to bringing in a new revenue stream for us. Still, we would need the sale of IDSB to follow through properly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.012(85.7%)
Mkt cap ! $40.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 2.8¢ 1.6¢ $3.969M 173.0M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2262677 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2755276 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.