OVT 85.7% 2.6¢ ovanti limited

CORRECTION TO ORIGINAL POSTMy apologies to all. There has been...

1. 1,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2072
    CORRECTION TO ORIGINAL POST
    My apologies to all. There has been an error in my original posting.

In my original posting I wrote that Joshua Quinn was a director of Beyaz Holdings. After some further due diligence, I have discovered that the information provided to me was incorrect. Joshua Quinn has no connection with Bayez Holdings.

The person connected to Beyaz Holdings is Peter Dykes. It is his company.

So from my original post, these are the changes:

1) Prior to relisting, Bayez Holdings held 50M shares (purchased on one of the 0.01 CRs).
    Some time between then and the 18th July those shares were transferred on an OMT to Peter Dykes.
    Subsequent to that, sometime after the 18th July and before the 23rd July, Peter Dykes no longer shows up on the share registry, so the 50M of stock was sold prior to the 23rd July.

2) I wrote the 006 Capital Shares were transferred to Peter Dykes - this was incorrect. It was the Beyaz Holding stock that was transferred to Peter Dykes. 006 Capital was shown as holding 43,750,000 of stock prior to relisting, but as of the 18th of July, it no longer shows on the share registry, so that stock was also sold on the market.

At the end of the day it was still the same amount of stock sold, I just had it around the wrong way as to how it happened.

By removing Joshua Quinn, that just leaves two people involved:

1) Clee Capital - with his holding in TAC Professional Services, he is now holding no shares.

2) Peter Dykes - with his holding Beyaz Holdings, transferred to him and then sold.
    006 Capital has his son Lachlan Dykes as a Director, which is also now not showing on the share register.

Apologies again for the mix-up. The rest still remains true. Only change is Joshua Quinn is not involved in any of these transaction or companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.012(85.7%)
Mkt cap ! $40.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 2.8¢ 1.6¢ $3.969M 173.0M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2262677 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2755276 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.