OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

I can't help but feel Peter Dykes is just a patsy for Dunlop...

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    I can't help but feel Peter Dykes is just a patsy for Dunlop though. Dunlop seems to have a knack for suckering in otherwise competent people into his circle of shit. Looking into Dykes work history absent Dunlop it looks like he had some ability to do useful stuff at companies. Remember the names of people Dunlop assigned to IOU assets. It's just how he works.

Clee as well probably got screwed by Dunlop (At the time of the original 50m placement Dunlops people were involved in the back end already). For sure they are all greedy little so and so's but... the thing that I can't help but think about is that they hold. Clee might not now, but this cap raise.. yeah I bet he is buying back in.

But he wants back in. So.. theres still something there.

Finran also has not sold a single share, and being a major shareholder presumably have the BOD's ear. This also makes me wonder.

Is Dunlop still involved, that's the fear, right? I doubt that Clee would have anything to do with him. Surely Dykes has also learned his lesson? Surely.

I mean there probably is a legitimate need for capital at this point. iSentric doesn't do much and legal fees are expensive. It's just how it looks. Like I said in the other thread, at this point less dilution would stop existing shareholders flipping out. Taking the big risks with their money would bolster sentiment. I dunno. If I was corporate advisor that's what I'd advise. Then again, I'm probably terminally dumb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.225M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $722 180.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1616385 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11595053 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.