OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

T20 Movements / Key Players And Implications For OVT, page-95

1. 2,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    It just blows my mind the things you say, like I don't understand them at all. It just sounds like "if you invest in an ASX listed company and the price goes down it is because people stole your money".

It makes perfect sense that Clee has some drive to bring the company back onto the market. He gains reputation by avoiding the company being delisted due to the actions of thieves.. duh??

Tell me Stig. You are Clee. You organise a 50 million cap raise as a professional advisor. This is your J O B . Your reputation.

You think... when the company went into VA investors weren't on the phone? Mate use your brain!

And so Clee comes along and suggests to top shareholders that he has people that would like to right the ship. Explain to me how on the face of it Clee shouldn't have been trusted, how the people he suggested come on board were a bad pick. It's 100% his reputation isn't it?

And even now.. given that he has now TWICE been involved in this company.. and TWICE it looks like people he suggest invest into it have lost hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars (How do you think the sophs who got in at 1 cent feel now???).. you don't reckon Clee has a plan? Or you think he is just gonna take his fees and leave the country and laugh?

Give me your thoughts on that one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $8.049K 2.012M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62867 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7474889 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.