OVT 0.00% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

T20 Movements / Key Players And Implications For OVT, page-98

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    This is the whole plan in my view. They possibly havent broken the law, but morally it is disgusting. Clee has burnt the people that supported him to get out of VA, he will beat his chest and say he was the great saviour. Unfortunately people like are egomaniacs, will screw anyone that gets in their way. He couldn't give a damn about the loses his greed has done to everyday australians investors and their families future wealth.

He not only double dipping with his 6% fee each raise but then buys into the raise himself at a price he personally responsible for droving it down too.

My personal opinion is this, being a lawyer he new the fund recovery process was going to take time. They got it of VA and just let it go sideways for a period, he was hoping for a pump up closer to 10c to sell the 135mil when that never happened they released the CIMB announcement hoping that might get it pumping, not much happened there either so eventually they had to settle with that fact and commence selling out from 3/4c right the way down to where we are now.
    They pocketed a lot of money and put $1.2mil aside to buy the 300mil that he'd already organised. They still have plenty to buy all the rights issue when they arent taken up. To top it off they want everyone else that have just given up and selling below .004c.
    They want the whole business so when the funds are recovered that money can start to execute their plan, I don't think they intend to sell IDSB that is another lie to get everyone to sell. They want everyone out so they can just be in it alone with Finran. Whys Finran not sold a single share?

Anyway thats my speculation, going to be interesting. I reckon hes probaly frustrated when he looks at the register to find him and Dykes where the few that sold from the top 20. I'm sure he wanted those to all bail so it wasn't so obvious.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.669M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3604948 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20036996 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.