NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

You are well off the mark - I am not oblivious in any way. If...

1. 9,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764

You are well off the mark - I am not oblivious in any way.

If you want to know companies with some registrars can have daily ad hoc access depending on package and can chose a weekly report etc etc It can show movements and have alerts above certain sizes etc or can be complete data set and soem registers allow flagging of some shareholders apart from staff, directors etc. Boards generally have internal access to registry reports in package..
    Companies can also get a log of who has requested registry access and /or approve access.

You must be right I am after decades totally oblivious to how it works!!!

So no news to me that shareholder get registry access - been doing it for decades

" certain of my claims" - thats interesting it is not me who has made any claim but I'll give you a hint even though you are being demeaning and rude rude and defending a poster who has been called out on more than one occasion. .

Before settlement when share change hands on register there are only 4 -5 sources for transactrion information. Buyer , buyers broker , seller , sellers broker and anyone they tell like soph investors to get a trade away. So anyone claiming knowledge prior to settlement at registry has limited sources to gain that information. We know some brokers have the ethics of alley cats and chinese walls thinner than tissue paper and also that people can easily comminucate officially via ASX Trade and unofficially communicate outside of ASX Trade or Chi -X about parcels for sale and wanted. . 5 source is the company if the buyer or seller has indicated to CEO that tehy wish to transact a parcle and the compoany may refer tehm to house broker so as not to have shareprice decimated etc.

Ahhh then you have the nominee accounts - so unless shareholder has to make a declaration you are still none the wiser but can look into funds you know have a holding through their own reporting and see if it changed later.

Then you have delayed broker data and history and the experience of who trades with which brokers . Next hint brokers for admin know who they have traded with and soem throw 1 share at big parcels to identify.

So back to original comment - within same day who knew who was selling
    "2 things. Looks like silly dump of 3.385 mln shares on the open was a shareholder just inside the top 50. The top 40 shareholders hold firm"

Kickit - do you believe it and have you proven it and did you do it with hour of sale or do you think someone was drawing a looong bow trying to support share price??
    Last edited by Teddyward: 16/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.