CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

T4, your statement as follows is misguided in my opinion:"before...

1. 32 Posts.
    T4, your statement as follows is misguided in my opinion:
    "before unsavoury influence eventually overpowered the management and direction of the stock (via large shareholders), eventually leading to the demise of the stock price from it's highs, via displacement of Smyth...which appears eventually to have lead to Smyths exit and further decline in the stock.

I speak of course of the Singaporean influence"

The gentlemen (Singaporean) who ran the company after Smyth was "put out" were of the highest moral character and deserve our respect for just holding this company together. Their downfall was the fact that their endeavours were not that successful. They just kept drilling dusters.

Smyth was in control of City when it was removed from Nasdaq to the Pinks. He was in control when the share price dropped from $2.75 US to pennies. There were concerns.

All that's history and its' rehash doesn't help our present endeavours whatsoever.

I've stated earlier, City's, and mostly MS, has their act together; good team, good leader, financing, but most importantly good play with a reasonable expectation.
    MS certainly has the ability to put this company into orbit and I for one think he will.
    This venture will be his legacy. He wants to go out on top and this is the one that can do it for him.

To me, this is deja-vue. In 2000 MS said he had City's troubled past finally in order and that the company was ready to pop; the shares went from $.25US to $2.25 in the matter of weeks.
    Just lately he's been saying the same thing. I heard, and I acted.

The best for the new year to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.