CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

"I think you just do not understand some things about the...

1. 699 Posts.
    "I think you just do not understand some things about the market...and "investing" in certain stocks in particular...This is fine by the way...there are plenty of things I too do not understand about the markets...but when I do not understand, I do not automatically assume I do, or to be right in doing so."

t4p, you are correct.
    I do not understand the concept of "investing" in spec stocks, and i dont assume that i do...
    thats why i asked

"management capacity, assets, various achievements and indeed ticking off of milestone events"
    ...i guess the answer was staring me straight in the face, as you have mentioned all those on previous occasions...sorry for being so slow on the pickup, lol

The majority of my portfolio is usually in blue chips. where i can measure performance by profits, dividends etc...a share dropping 40% is not common in that environment, and most investors would have a plan to get out way before those levels were reached.

obviously the spec end of "investment" must be traded using different rules, and it is these that I am slowly trying to understand.

thanks for your time. :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.