GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

t4p, page-15

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    infoseeker...

I am a bit short on time...but will give you what I have at hand...

Following are the official recorded notes from the pre-drill site meeting...

These notes formed part of the submission documents.

Also in the submission were the applications for road widening and conditioning thereof for use in the well constructon, carting of water, etc...and of course in the event of an oil discovery, for tanker truck access. Included in the road documentation was a reference for the a gas discovery and sucbsequent need for a pipeline along the road right-of-way.

All of these submissions, along with countless others, including access issues, drill site issues, wildlife, cattle, recreational 4WD requirements, water issues, groundwater contamination, surface reclamation, etc, etc...were all considered and approved by the Utah state Authorities...

Whilst the exact location, size and extent of piping future piping requirements requires seperate permitting, it has already been given tacit approval via the original permitting process.

We are seeing a very unhealthy campaign here...one that Sue12 seems to be a part of?

From the Well submission notes, the following gives an ide of the sort of people we are dealing with here...lol..they say they care for the environment, but all they care about is wining their argument.

Why else would they cause the seismic trucks to head of into virgin ground, jsut so they could say "see...look at what the oil co is doing"...they are happy to destroy the environment to win their cause...

For gods sake, the immediate well surrounds has cattle and livestock grazing...and on weekends is used by red-neck 4WD "enthusiasts"...there is even the annal "easter 4WD bash" which basically fkuc the surrounding environment every year.

Give us a break...lol

Stop the indescriminate damage by all means...but lets not prevent responsible environmentally sensitive exploitation of a much needed resource just for the sake of an argument.

If the gas proves commercial, it will have no impediments getting to market in my view.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.