GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

t4p, page-5

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Sue12...

Last response from me...from now on you can play your little game of deceit as much as you like and I will not comment.

Just not worth it.

Everyone should be aware by the way that Sue12 is simply making up stories to suit the argument of the day...any argument of the day...and has been doing so on this for months.

So...beware, pay no heed to anything said.

I was not at the AGM...and I didn't "have 20 people there"???...lol...what is that about?

Fact is the area is littered with roads, criss-crossing all over the shop...strangely enough correlating with the seismic lines previously run....but there are also others.

The comments you suggest John made at the AGM simply do not make sense...therefore I suspect you are making it up, or at least twisting what was said to support your current argument.

They cannot travel into virgin ground without permitting...yes...this is a pain but by no means terminal, but until another well is drilled, why would they need to?

As for future well locations, just as they did with Paradox Basin #1, they will likely position the next well along side existing road access, as close as possible to optimal (up dip) drill target locations.

Given the next well is likely to be drillied East of the current well, there are more than enough existing roads to meet their needs.

Really Sue12...are you not embarrassed yet?

You have been misleading everyone on this one for months...these are real people you are effecting here, do you have no shame? I wonder how many sold in the 50's because of your misleading comments, how many of these people are now looking at buying in much higher?

Same for those you are unduly scaring off now at 80c...how many of these are being hoodwinked into not buying due to your scaremongering...and will be looking at a $1 entry near term?

You really should be ashamed of yourself...not one shred of fact in the entire time you have been posting on GDN...just twisted versions of the truth...or outright mistruths!

Why on earth the authorities don't look into such behavior is beyond me...especially the "move the rig" rubbish, which in my view is indefensible!

lol...and I am the one targeted for special attention becasue I provide indisputible factual information?

Go figure?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.