CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

t4p, page-18

1. 43 Posts.
    Not wanting to sound in any way sycophantic but I whole-heartedly agree with DENIUM's comments..........
    Mostly everyone who has reached a high level at anything be it tennis, trading or just living life has had, at some stage a mentor/teacher or role model. Sure one has to use discrimination when choosing one, but the ring of truth is only subject to ones own personal intuition and acceptance of any consequences arising from those choices. Wisdom is an interesting paradox.

I'm a greenhorn/newbie thirsting for knowledge and as such applaud the magnanimous generosity of those that share their knowledge and research. CVI has been my first serious foray into this world (at 8c) and it has been a incredible learning curb with I'm sure lots more to follow. Whist those that share on this forum hear a lot from detractors and manipulators and the like (which must be damn frustrating), try to remember that there are many like myself who remain quiet behind the scenes with great respect for the ones that contribute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.