FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Zacma I think the reason that FAR wouldnt be in any hurry to...

1. 341 Posts.
    Zacma I think the reason that FAR wouldnt be in any hurry to accept weak offers lies in managements belief in what they have;

When you talk with Cath and you get to hear the enthusiasm and her effort to hold back, with care, on what she really wants to say it becomes clear.

As I said in my previous two posts FAR are working the tight hole policy for all it is worth.

They know and can read the seismic for the geology better than anyone else at the present time.

If and when one of the hills prove hydrocarbons/seals/porosity and then they show (through their first hand knowledge) that the other hills have the same seismic attributes then we are in a totally different game.

In the meantime we have GR selling the potential to those that matter/we have CN with the ear of the Senegal govt. wheeling and dealing farmin/outs with pressured lease holders and looking over them all we now have one of the most experienced oiler chiefs to come out of Australia.

Over the next 12 months worth will be added to this little oiler in ways that will be very rewarding. Sure we will have dilution but it will be swamped by asset growth;

The northern FAN is the smallest. We skimmed the edge. We didnt reach water contact. It has differing layers of oil quality right up to 42.......where have all those differing oil qualities migrated to up slope?

Shelf edge plays??
    Buried Hills??

And what of the other Fans???

And what of the other leases along this massive basin??? right down to GB?? and is GB being fed by the same prolific source rocks???

Seems a lot of work to me...given time/money/expertise it will unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.